Cardinal Roofing is giving away a new roof to a deserving homeowner this Christmas!
At Cardinal Roofing, we appreciate the comfort and security of a leak-free roof. We also understand that not all homeowners in the communities we serve can afford one.
This Christmas, we will replace a roof for a homeowner in need living in our service area, free of charge!
How to Nominate
Nominations are Closed
Cardinal Roofing Roof Giveaway Official Rules
- No purchase necessary.
- Contest begins November 2, 2020 and ends at midnight on November 30, 2020. Entries received after the closing date and time will not be accepted.
- Cardinal Roofing reserves the right to refuse any entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these rules or is not willing to comply with the other requirements of the contest.
- The prize consists of a new roof replacement, to be performed by Cardinal Roofing, Birmingham, Alabama.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative for the prize is offered.
- To enter or nominate, log on to cardinalroofgiveaway.com
and complete the nomination form. Entrants certify that the person they are nominating is at least 18 years old, is a U.S. resident and is the homeowner at the property being considered for this promotion.
- Winner will be selected by Cardinal Roofing in its sole and absolute discretion upon consideration of any and all facts it deems relevant. The decision of Cardinal Roofing regarding any aspect of the prize or promotion is final and binding and Cardinal Roofing will not engage in any non-public correspondence concerning the decision made or any other aspect of the promotion.
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone within five days of being chosen and the winner will be announced publicly promptly thereafter. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the prize winner for five business days but if the winner fails to respond to our notification attempts within this time or refuses to work with us to schedule the roofing project or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements or is otherwise unable to comply with the competition terms and conditions, we reserve the right to disqualify that entrant and offer the prize to the next eligible entrant and thereafter until a winner is found.
- Nominee must be the owner of property in question and must provide documentation proving ownership.
- Location of the roofing project must be located within the State of Alabama or Middle Tennessee.
- House/structure must be in working order, such as sufficient structural support, free of mold, free of asbestos, etc.
- Homeowner must be occupying home.
- Homeowner may be required to execute one or more additional consent(s) or other documents Cardinal Roofing may reasonably require as a condition to participation.
- By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by Cardinal Roofing or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition, and that the nominee named in the nomination has consented to the disclosure of the information set forth on this form.
- The giveaway contest will be governed by Alabama law and entrants to the contest submit to the jurisdiction of the Alabama courts.
- Cardinal Roofing reserves the right to update these Official Rules from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on the applicable website.